Long-arm Quilting Service
At Mezomode Quilting and Sewing we provide a professional quilting Service. Annette is an experienced quilt maker and qualified and accredited Quilt Teacher. We offer free motion quilting service and do binding at an additional cost.
Client provides or obtain from us at additional cost.
Client provides or obtain from us at additional cost. We make use of a 100% polyester batting which is 280 cm wide or 100% cotton batting which is 260 cm wide.
We provide at additional cost.
A quotation for the cost of quilt will be provided prior to quilting commencing.
- Iron Quilt top and backing fabric to lie flat. Seams to lie flat and all in the same direction for best quilting results
- Cut all loose threads as darker threads may shine through the lighter fabrics
- Cut all borders straight and ensure that the borders are lying flat. “Wavy” borders” could result in fabric puckering as there is access fabric.
- Backing fabric should be at least 4 Inches/10 cm wider than the quilt top all around the quilt.
- Batting should be at least 4 Inches/10 cm wider than the quilt top all around the quilt.
Kindly ensure that you abide by the quilt preparation requirements as it could result in additional time spend on the quilt and additional costs.
Hand in timeously for quilting to be done professionally.
Payment will be discussed on the day which the quilt is handed in.